Terms and Conditions
Terms and Privacy
- The term ‘The Gallery at Ice ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The Gallery at Ice is a trading name of Ice (London) Ltd. Registered Office: Nexxus House, 2 Cray Road, Sidcup, Kent, DA14 5DA. Registered in England: 06811674.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance , images and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from The Gallery at Ice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
This document refers to personal data, which is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
The Gallery at Ice is pleased to provide the following Privacy Notice:
The Gallery at Ice uses the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to email you marketing information which The Gallery at Ice believes may be of interest to you and your business. In you making initial contact you consent to The Gallery at Ice maintaining a marketing dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services. The Gallery at Ice also acts on behalf of its clients in the capacity of data processor. When working exclusively as a data processor, The Gallery at Ice will be acting on the instruction of its client and will work hard to ensure that the client is fully GDPR compliant.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. The Gallery at Ice may from time to time use such information to identify its visitors. The Gallery at Ice may also collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website.
Any information The Gallery at Ice holds about you and your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any sales transactions including any third-party information we have obtained about you from public sources and our own suppliers such as credit referencing agencies.
The Gallery at Ice will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with marketing and consulting services, this agency does not sell or broker your data, although coincidentally there may be times when your information could be contained in data that The Gallery at Ice has purchased from a third-party list broker, on behalf of a client.
Legal basis for processing any personal data
To meet The Gallery at Ice contractual obligations to clients and to also respond to marketing enquiries.
Legitimate interests pursued by The Gallery at Ice and/or its clients
To promote the marketing and consulting services offered by The Gallery at Ice and/or to market the services and/or products offered by The Gallery at Ice existing clients.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to The Gallery at Ice processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us, see last section for full contact details.
How to reject cookies
If you don’t want to receive cookies that are not strictly necessary to perform basic features of our site, you may choose to opt-out by changing your browser settings
Most web browsers will accept cookies but if you would rather we didn’t collect data in this way you can choose to accept all or some or reject cookies in your browser’s privacy settings. However, rejecting all cookies means that you may not be able to take full advantage of all our website’s features. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
The Gallery at Ice may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. The Gallery at Ice requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR.
The Gallery at Ice do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with the agency without your consent. However, The Gallery at Ice may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. The agency may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of The Gallery at Ice its clients and/or the wider community.
The Gallery at Ice will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for five years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After five years any personal data not needed will be deleted.
Data is held in United Kingdom using different (multiple) servers. The Gallery at Ice does not store personal data outside the EEA.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst The Gallery at Ice is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that The Gallery at Ice refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
The Gallery at Ice at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation The Gallery at Ice that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of The Gallery at Ice or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
The Gallery at Ice will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your national ID card, driving licence, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If The Gallery at Ice is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to email@example.com or by phoning 01753 31 49 49 or writing to us at the address further below.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by The Gallery at Ice or its partners, you have the right to complain to The Gallery at Ice. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Ice (London) Ltd attention of the Data Officer
No 8 High Street
Telephone 01753 31 49 49 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Regulator
Information Governance department
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone 03030 12 30 11 13 or email: email@example.com